NN Header

Thursday 13 February 2020

Review of PDRN Skin Renewal Therapy by Renaza @ Palais Renaissance



390 Orchard Road #03-10 / 11 Palais Renaissance, Singapore 238871
Tel: 6235 3343




PDRN is one of the newest trends in beauty sector, a breakthrough technology that goes under the surface of the skin to treat it effectively- within minimum downtime. PDRN stands for Polydeoxyriboneuclotide, a substance harvested from Salmon DNA.  It is a powerful natural healing ingredient, and helps our skin in terms of wound healing, anti-inflammatory as well as promotes cell growth and regeneration.





I visited Renaza Wellness Lifestyle Lab at its other outlet, at Marina Bay Link Mall for a Collagen Facial (review here). I am glad to be back at Renaza to try the PDRN Booster (SGD$600.00); it's Orchard outlet is even more spacious and lovely.




Unlike Rejuran Treatment (review here) which injects PDRN directly into the skin, and can only be done by certified doctors, PDRN Renewal Treatment here uses a different method to administer the same 2ml of serum into the skin. This special serum comprises PDRN, hyaluronic acid, glutathione and peptides - powerful ingredients to heal and improve skin conditions.  Let's see how it works.

First, my skin was cleansed by the therapist, followed by a Honey and Almond Scrub that smelled really delectable. This would remove all impurities for better absorption of the treatment.






Then a Collagen Hydrating Mask was spread over my face for about 10 to 15 minutes, to prepare my skin for the treatment. The mask had a strangely aromatic smell that reminded me of sandalwood.





The Epicells Booster machine was rolled in. This uses air pressure forming a substantial jet wave to deliver the PDRN serum at 450m/s.  The high pressure opens pores to deliver the active constituents of micro-molecules deep into the skin through atomization. The therapist tested the jet out on my shoulder first, to ensure I was okay with the jet of pressure that would "smack" the serum into my skin. Then she covered my ears (because machine was a little noisy) and eyes.




Treatment commenced, jets of serum went "piak-piak" onto my face, felt like I was flicking it (mild prick but not painful). I was only afraid the strong jets would hit my eyes but the therapist was very meticulous with her work. She increased the speed of the jets delivery when I was comfortable enough.

The Epicells Booster Treatment serves to stimulate collagen production, regenerate cells, minimizing flaws (spots, scars, acne, wrinkles etc), brightens skin, lighten pigmentation, lifts skin, clears pores and sebum. That's a lot of benefits in one short 30 minutes procedure!




Half my face was done first, to show me the difference. After a total of 1,000 shots fired, treatment was completed.

My skin was hydrated, brighter and pores looked tighter. The differences between this PDRN Skin Renewal Therapy and Rejuran are that (1) this has very minimal downtime (2) hence, can be done on a weekly basis while Rejuran' s on month-long intervals (3) results are gentler than Rejuran (4) can be performed by aestheticians and beauticians  (5) less costly than Rejuran treatments.

All in all, I rather enjoyed the experience a d the way it makes my skin feel. Thank you Renaza Wellness Lifestyle Lab!










2 comments:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160 000 men and women are using a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

    It is very easy and it works every time.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Go get a drinking glass and fill it half glass

    2) Now do this crazy hack

    and be 2 lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Bio Claire Body Lightening Cream Jar Big 320ML from BeautyFlex UK. FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders. Sourced Directly From Brands.

    ReplyDelete