NN Header

Thursday 30 August 2018

Review on Red LED Light Facial Therapy by EHA Clinic @ Orchard [Sponsored]


1 Scotts Road #15-01 Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208
Tel: 6235 3325




After enjoying the Rejuran Treatment (review here) at Elias Tam Hair & Aesthetics (EHA) Clinic, I was excited to be back, this time trying the Red LED Light Therapy (SGD$130.00).




What's this treatment about? It is a quick, efficient and painless treatment with multiple benefits - using red light penetration into the dermis to boost circulation and produce collagen. In short, treat the face for issues such as acne, scars, eczema and wrinkles etc.





My makeup was cleansed and my eyes were covered with several layers. A layer of cooling serum was applied to my skin while the therapist warned me that the red light would "feel like the sun is directly above you" (citing her exact words!)

Dr. Elias Tam himself assured me that the light was safe, so I closed my eyes and went to rest while my skin received this treatment.





Boy, was the therapist's words right on cue - in my shut-eye world of darkness, I could feel the bright red glare invade my darkness, painting it red. Physically I didn't feel any discomfort or heat though, so all was good.





After about 20 minutes, the device was shut off and I slowly opened my eyes. With the mirror above me, I could see that my skin was glowing with bright fairness and supple. It felt so good, I went shopping in town with my naked bright face.

Thank you Dr. Elias Tam and team for taking care of my skin once again, and never failing to recommend exciting new stuff all the time!








No comments:

Post a Comment