NN Header

Saturday 5 March 2022

Review on Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Coconut Setting Spray




Brand: Too Faced
Product: 3-in-1 primer,  setting and refreshing spray
Price: SGD$49.00



I was looking for setting powder because my favourite and effective Laura Mercier Powder (review here) finished. Usually I would just buy this product over and over, but recently my bff  *Pris mentioned Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Coconut Spray and how refreshing it felt on her skin. I was naturally tempted to give it a try and so I got a bottle.

The main ingredient is coconut water and this wonderful pro-biotic spray is oil-free, silicone-free and alcohol-free, therefore suitable for sensitive skin.




When using, hold the nozzle about an arm's length away and spray over the face. If used as a primer, spray before makeup application. If used for setting makeup and making it last longer, spray after full-face makeup is completed.

This spray can also be used throughout the day to refresh and hydrate skin; this is very important especially if we stay in air-conditioned environment for long hours. I also use the spray on my hair to give it some moisture throughout the day as well.

Overall verdict? Easy and fun to use, and I like it as a booster for my skin and hair. However, I find that it doesn't keep my makeup on as lasting as Laura Mercier setting powder for me. Also, not everyone may like the coconut smell even though it is very light. All in all, worth a shot.


1 comment: