NN Header

Friday 29 August 2014

Review: Laneige Water Supreme Primer Base

Having been accustomed to another brand of minerals makeup base for years, I finally broke away and tried the Laneige Water Supreme Primer Base - a gift from a friend who visited Korea recently. I think it costs around SGD$55.00 in stores.


It is 35ml in volume, and comes in a lovely reflective silvery box. The primer base I have is in a pale green shade (No. 60) - for correcting redness. From my understanding, this range has the lilac and pink shades as well.


For easy application, the creamy primer base comes in a pump-form.

After applying my usual skincare routine and moisturizer, the next step would be to press a tiny amount onto the fingers and smoothen over skin before piling on the foundation / makeup.


The primer base is smooth and creamy, but not overly rich. There is no greasy feel, and upon application over the skin, the redness is visibly toned, and the skin feels smoothened out, all ready for the foundation to glide on. There is a light sheen of dewy brightness - not oily shine or extreme matte, so it makes the skin look more radiant too.


I am happy with Laneige's Water Supreme Primer Base, and so far has no complaints with it. I like how it prepares my face for makeup and also offers a little protection against the harmful rays of the sun.  It also comes with a sweet, pleasant scent by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment