NN Header

Sunday 16 August 2020

Afternoon Tea at That CD Shop Cafe @ Vivocity


1 Harbourfront Walk, #01-43, Vivo City, Singapore 098585
Tel: 6259 3280



That CD Shop houses a good assortment of records, audiophiles , and music from jazz to classical to rock and pop, etc. With it, attaches a classy restaurant cafe with elegant Parisian vibes, complete with monochrome tiled floors and stunning chandelier lamps. It is also no surprise that it is tied to the High Society Cafes that I adored (review here).

Currently they have 2 outlets - Vivo City and Wisma Atria.



I love their cafes because of the glamorous vibes and best of all, classy music drifting to my ears from the players. One is prepared to feel as though they are lost in another world, or at least another continent, when they take a seat upon one of these cushy armchairs.

In line with the beautiful settings would be beautiful pastries that look almost too good to be devoured.  I was torn between that shell-like pastry with the blueberries, slices of cakes, or Houjicha Cake; I succumbed to the latter.




Aromatic tea hints in a mochi-like pastry, perfect for an afternoon tea. None of those toothache-inducing sweetness or "trendy" flavours; this one touched on quality and lingering notes that satisfies the palate and makes one feel good eating it.

I want to make this place my favorite hangout,  truly.


1 comment:

  1. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. subliminal cds

    ReplyDelete