NN Header

Monday 11 May 2020

Dinner at Aloha Poké @ Citylink Mall


1 Raffles Link #B1-65 Citylink Mall, Singapore 039393
Tel: 6327 9349


I used to visit Aloha Poké @ Amoy Street (review here) very often, but ever since I stopped taking lunch, I have not been back for a while. I was glad to notice that more outlets have been opened since then, and so I was able to enjoy a poké dinner at Citylink Mall. The only drawback was that only the flagship outlet at Amoy Street is able to serve alcoholic drinks such as Beers.



Anyway, to recap, Aloha Poké serves healthy bowls of salad or rice,  raw fish cubes (salmon or tuna), topped with pineapple dices, lime wedge and scallions. On the order form, we also get to choose 2 complimentary protein items and 1 superfood item for our bowls.




The raw salmon and raw tuna cubes also come in flavours such as original, spicy, mayonnaise etc. I'd suggest you try the original flavours first, if this is your virgin experience having a poké bowl. Beverages served are Coconut Water or Cold Pressed Juice in various flavours; I chose a Coconut Water to go with my meal.



This time round, my poké bowl was made up of Salad as the base, additional Kale (add SGD$1.00), Spicy Salmon Poké, Edamame, Flying Fish Roe and Avocado. I did not opt for any salad dressing so it was a little dry, but other than that, the meal was very tasty and healthy.




1 comment: