NN Header

Friday 29 May 2020

Brunch at Brotzeit @ Westgate, Jurong


3 Gateway Drive, #01-04 Westgate, Singapore 608532
Tel: 6465 9874



This must be my 50th time at a Brotzeit outlet, and I am still loving it. Okay, exaggerations aside, I was glad to meet *Gareth for brunch at Brotzeit @ Westgate over the St. Paddy's weekend.





He started with Original Weissbier (SGD$10.00) a while I had the Beer Tasting Paddle (SGD$13.00). The latter came with 4 beer samplers, being Weininger PD 1813 Naturtrub Zwickl, Wieninger Dunkels Lager Naturtrub, Hofbrauhaus Munchen Original Weissbier and Schneider Weisse Tap 7 (Meine Original).



The German Breakfast Platter for 2 (SGD$30.00) comprised an array of cold cut items, thinly-sliced cheese triangles, fruits, gherkins, and assortment of bread rolls, served with a neat mug of scrambled eggs. I must say that I could definitely get used to a Chacuterie-noard style breakfast everyday - tasty and fun to eat.


We also added on a mini Cheese Board (SGD$13.00) aka Kase Platte, made up of fresh juicy grapes, small variety of European Cheese and crackers.

Overall, we enjoyed our food and drinks here very much.





No comments:

Post a Comment