NN Header

Monday 27 April 2020

Review on Aqua Filler Facial @ Bionn International



190 Clemenceau Avenue #04-20 Singapore Shopping Centre, Singapore 239924
Tel:  6100 0661 / 6338 8096
Website: http://bionn.biz



Bionn International was my go-to place for my facial issues, the very first facial treatment centre I signed up for. Due to personal reasons, I have stopped visiting them but was surprised to receive their call to return now, after a decade.



Founded in 2003, Bionn International uses a suite of facial services and house-brand products to provide solutions for customers' skin issues. This award-winning beauty centre has upgraded its services to medi-aestbetics level now, having their own doctors and are able to provide even fillers and boosters, etc.



They have 3 outlets now, at Singapore Shopping Centre, Peck Seah Street and One KM Mall - I returned to the SSC branch. Still donning its corporate colors of blue and white, the outlet seemed to have undergone a facelift, looking even more comfortable and professional now.  The centre manager, consultant and therapists seem to be more well-spoken and customer-oriented now (in the past they were very huge on hard-selling and up-selling).



I changed into the gown and the therapist removed my makeup before doing cleansing. Then a machine was uses remove dead skin cells using some kind of suction tube.



Following that, extraction and eye brow shaping. Next, another device was used to kill bacteria using some infrared light - made a buzzing sound and had a strong door but gentle on the skin.



Moving on, facial massage which felt very good and lifting. Then a generous layer of Hydraulic Acid was spread over my face. Another equipment was brought into the room, attached with a black nozzle that produced suction to open up the pores for better absorption and deeper penetration of the hydraulic acid. There was water being sprayed with each contact on the skin as well, extremely quenching sensation.



Both photos above no-filter, and no makeup. Look at how
clear and moisturised my skin fared, after the treatment.


Finally, the application of a cooling Stem Cell mask over my face as well as Protein Eye Treatment Mask while I tested for 20-30 minutes. Brand finale was toner and moisturizer, followed by a consultation.

My skin felt moisturizer and brighter, utterly soothed. The Aqua Filler Facial costs SGD$280.00 a session and is undeniably beneficial for my skin; I should come back more often.

Thank you Bionn International for taking care of, and pampering my face!


1 comment: