NN Header

Thursday 16 May 2019

Eyelash Extensions, Tummy Slimming Massage & Manicure @ Ease Beauty Spa


131 Jurong East St. 13, #01-251 Singapore 600131
Tel: 6255 5781


Ease Beauty Spa is a one-stop ladies' only beauty spa, conveniently located at Jurong East within the banking district. The founders are 2 young and beautiful Singaporean ladies with many years of experience in the beauty sector. Ease Beauty Spa provides many services including facials, massage, manicure, pedicure, eyelash extensions, eyebrow embroidery etc - basically most of the beauty treatments that we females enjoy so much.



I tried out several services at their parlour, since it is a one-stop service. The first was the Tummy Slimming Massage (SGD$68.00), an intensive massage targeted at the reducing tummy fats by way of methodical series of kneading, etc. Pure Ginger Oil is rubbed on the abdomen area before the massage commenced, evoking a lovely warmth that makes me confident that my fats were being burned up surely. I also would like to comment that I was surprised at the vast spaciousness of their Treatment Room.



my natural eye lashes before the eye lash extension

eye lash extension in order


Next service I tried was the Eye Lash Extensions (SGD$60.00 onwards). I have seen many friends doing eye lash extensions, and the elongated lashes looked so beautiful. But I have also witnessed some of them in pain during their extension treatment sometime ago (elsewhere), so I have never thought of trying it until now. Zeris is a good persuader. :)

The Eye Lash Extension session took around 1.5 hours, a meticulous lash-by-lash attachment that emitted zero discomfort at all. I must have fallen asleep during the session itself, because when I was woken up, I noticed long, fluttery lashes that did not feel heavy at all; in fact, they did not feel any different. Yet whenever I look into the mirrors I could not help smiling because these beautiful lashes made my eyes look larger, and I saved so much time now that I do not see the need to use eyeliners and eye-shadow.




Finally, I also did Gel Manicure and Gel Pedicure with them. They use really comfortable massage chairs here so we could enjoy a lovely back massage while getting our nails treated. For my toenails, I chose a simple silver color.

For my fingernails, I tried the currently trendy Cat's Eyes Gel Manicure, where the colors look dark like reflections from different angles. The special design (and claimed to be the only nail salon offering this design) is the floral design that looked really good and feminine.


Updates: went back for another round of Gel Manicure in these pretty princessy hues.

Overall, I enjoyed the beauty treatments here and the warm hospitality of Zeris and crew. I will be back to do an 6D Eyebrows aka "Misty" under Ease Beauty Spa again soon.







2 comments:

  1. Why your thoughts are so brilliant!? I really want what you're doing seems like you bring out the best in other people. Because lots of blog’s I’ve encountered was good but it doesn’t really encouraged people, for that I want to give you this dry cleaning services Singapore maybe you find it helpful somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t you ever write like this before? Because it looks like that
    you really care about
    dry cleaning service

    I didn’t want to misconceptualized these things
    so I just want to recognize this.

    ReplyDelete