NN Header

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Afternoon Tea at Greyhound Cafe @ Orchard



290 Orchard Road #01-25 / 25A Paragon Mall, Singapore 238859
Tel: 6235 4078



What's long and lush and inviting? That's none other than Greyhound Cafe, of course. Housed in a long structure with 100-seater capacity and adorned with greenery as part of its decor, this popular trendy Thai cafe has been in Singapore for a few months already.




I wasted no time getting to know their desserts, drinks and service. The crew was rather friendly, but the manager provided the most personable service of all. Menu comprised of a good variety of Thai dishes with an Italian twist. Oh, by the way, do you know that this cafe evolved from a fashion brand in Bangkok?





In a dilemma over the Classic Chocolate Cake and Mille-crepe Mango Cake, I asked for recommendations from one of the staff. He suggested the former, so I tried the Classic Chocolate Cake (SGD$9.80), drizzled with rich chocolate sauce plating by the side.  The cake was nicely moist, with lovely chocolate taste but not too sweet.




It went perfectly with my Hot Cocoa (SGD$5.00), which fortunately (or unfortunately) was a lot milkier in taste than I had bargained for.




I also tried the Longan Juice - this was sweeter in comparison with the Hot Cocoa above, but I liked the dried longan fruit at the bottom of the drink.

Overall, an interesting place for my business discussion, and a stunning one at that. I shall be delighted to return to Greyhound Cafe to try the other dessert that I had been eyeing, as well as some of those delectable-looking Thai dishes on the menu.




2 comments:

  1. I will keep in my mind author what you spill out to us today about curtain cleaning service, maybe you want some relevant information from other sites, you should check cotton care now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article. Thank you for sharing this one. There are several different styles of window blinds on the market. With so many different choices out there it can be hard to determine the best choice for your home. Blinds fabrication services provide high quality and very affordable prices fabrication services.

    ReplyDelete