NN Header

Friday 9 November 2018

Review on IPL Brazilian Hair Removal @ Beyond Beauty



181 Orchard Road #04-14 Orchard Central, Singapore
Tel: 6332 8333
Website:
Facebook:


Beyond Beauty International provides a wide range of beauty services using latest innovative technology and quality lifestyle wellness.


I decided to try their IPL Brazilian Waxing services out, and selected the Orchard Central branch, done up in pristine white settings. Service of the receptionist was super good, while the consultant was super pushy and did not attempt to understand customers better before trying to sell packages even BEFORE I tried the first session!



Anyway I was under the care of a gentle therapist who first got me to change into their robe, and then wash up at their showers area.


Shaving was done (this was nice because most other beauty parlors require us to share before coming for the appointment).


Then I donned protective dark glasses while the IPL shots were being administered, a combination of flashing lights and heat. Nothing uncomfortable (since cold gel was applied prior), and treatment was completed within 15 minutes - fast and efficient.

Overall, I liked Beyond Beauty's service save for the consultant. She made me so annoyed I was contemplating switching to another outlet for next IPL Brazilian session.





No comments:

Post a Comment