NN Header

Friday 19 October 2018

Review on Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold Rose Gold Water



Brand: Bio-Essence
Product: 24K Bio-Gold Rose Gold Water
Price: SGD$36.00
Volume: 100ml




It was love at first sight when I set eyes on Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold Rose Gold Water, an utterly stunning rose water essence with tiny gold flakes filling up the entire bottle like stars in sunset skies.



When I opened the lid, the aromatic rose scent flirted with my nostrils and I could not help taking in a few more sniffs. The scent was so lovely, it made me excited to want to use it quickly.




I poured some onto my palm and was amazed to see tiny gold flakes falling onto my palm. I patted the lovely lightweight essence onto my face, letting the quality ingredients work their miracles.




The Japanese rose extract, Eijitsu, hydrates skin and keeps it moisturised. 24K bio-gold provides skin with protection against free radicals.



All in all, this beautiful product helps skin to tighten pores, moisturize, smoothening and delay signs of aging. Yes, my skin feels simple and hydrated throughout the day, so I highly recommend this skincare regime.






No comments:

Post a Comment