NN Header

Monday 8 October 2018

Review of Detox V-lifting Golden Caviar Treatment @ Modern Beauty [Sponsored]


321 Orchard Road #05-01 / 07 Orchard Shopping Centre, Singapore 238866
Tel: 6235 4232


Modern Beauty Salon (现代美容中心) has been around for 27 years and have multiple outlets across Hong Kong and Singapore, providing a wide range of beauty services using quality products. The range of beauty services include facial treatments, medical facials, slimming, massages and spas. They also sell a range of salon-grade beauty products under Ferracare, BeYu, Biotin, Fanola etc.




I was honoured to be invited for a session of their Detox V-lifting Golden Caviar Treatment at the Orchard outlet - a lavishly-decorated salon complete with bright chandelier lights and lots of glass panels. The treatment rooms were comfortable, and therapists experienced, soft-spoken and thoughtful. My only little complaints were that the treatment rooms were a little warm, and there was no music so the silence during treatment could be a little awkward.



They serve 3 kinds of teas before and after the treatments, while we sit in the consultation room - I tried the Goji (Wolfberry) Tea and Ginger Tea, both soothing and delicious. Needless to say, these beautifully-colored teas complement the beauty treatments as well.



After tucking me into the soft blankets comfortably, my therapist removed my makeup and did a round of cleansing, using the special range of Pen's Golden Caviar products. Then there was a round of steaming for my face while she massaged my shoulders, back and arms. Extraction of whiteheads and blackheads was performed on my pores afterwards.




Next, a clear Caviar Collagen and Royal Jelly Honey gel was applied to my face - very cooling sensation, while she showed me a three-forked metallic device, to be used on my face, to perform whats known as the Meridien (Jin Luo) Massage. It could get a little uncomfortable at the neck areas, especially when the lymph nodes are more clogged (something like that, according to her explanation).



Following that, another aqua-colored Facial Mask was applied to my face, this time I was asked to rest for around 20 minutes while the mask set in. The final step was removal of the mask and applying of toner and moisturiser for me.



The entire treatment was very comfortable, and my skin felt supple and hydrated, enriched but not greasy. My face also seemed to slim down immediately, with all that massage and quality gold caviar products. If you are interested to take up their facial packages, they have a really interesting arrangement where you can choose a different treatment each session, not tied to just one type of facial; their pricing is also very reasonable.

Thank you Modern Beauty Salon for the lovely treatment, and for pampering my face. I love the new facial outline now!






















No comments:

Post a Comment