NN Header

Thursday 25 October 2018

Hair Cut by Toni & Guy Salon at East Coast [Sponsored]




170 East Coast Road, Singapore 428876
Tel: 6345 0208




So the hair has grown long since my last cut, but my hair has always grown fast, relieving me of worries of a bad hairdo. It was layered and fell into a nice "V" shape and has reached my waist.




Long hair was fun as I could do more hair-styles with it, and play around with more hair accessories. But alas, another long trip is coming up in November 2018, and I needed to shorten the tresses so that they would dry easier at night. I was honoured to receive a Hair Cut (worth SGD$129.00 onwards) by Toni & Guy Salon.




They were started 50 years ago in London by the Mascolo Brothers and have since expanded worldwide with 430 branches. The first outlet in Singapore was started in 1950 by David Mercer, one of their Educational Directors at that time. Yes, Toni & Guy Salon is both a prestigious hair salon as well as hair academy.




In Singapore, they have branches located at East Coast Road, Star Vista, Mandarin Gallery and Marina Bay Financial Centre. Each salon is tastefully decorated in an unpretentious, quasi-rustic manner focused on comfort and client experience.



After I was seated and served drinks, my hairstylist did a quick interview with me to understand my hair condition and concerns first, before suggesting the type of hairstyle to cut for me.



I underwent a Hairwash with their quality products next. They carry and use products by L'Oreal, Keratase, Redken and Label.M.




With some expert cutting, trimming, layering and blow-drying, I looked into the mirror 1.5 hours later to see a younger me, feeling light-headed (literally) with happiness at my new chin-length hair.

My friendly Hairstylist also offered lots of haircare tips during the session, and recommended some suitable products that I could use for my hair concerns.

All in all, I was very pleased with my new hairstyle and the impeccable service here at Toni & Guy Salon. Thank you for the hair makeover!








No comments:

Post a Comment