NN Header

Thursday 19 July 2018

Review on Manicure and Pedicure at Expert Beaute @ Westgate


3 Gateway Drive #03-22 Westgate, Singapore 608532
Tel: 6710 5866



Being a Westie these days means that I frequent the malls in the West-side more often these days, simply for convenience of proximity. I kept passing by this pretty little manicure shop, Expert Beaute, located right next to the escalator of Westgate level 3. Since my nails needed some work done badly, I made an appointment and visited them for Gel Manicure and Classic Pedicure.



The cheerful and pretty exterior is a reflection of its vibrant interior, also decorated neatly. Besides nail services, they also provide a full range of beauty services such as for eyebrows and facials etc. Besides the beauty therapists, they actually have a couple of customer service hosts wearing jackets, to attend to the customers. Swanky!



For my Classic Pedicure, I selected a shade of dark red, and then the nail cutting, shaping, buffing, salt soak and even a foot massage, before my pedicurist applied colours to my toenails.



For my Gel Manicure, there was also the standard nail cutting, shaping, and cuticle clearance before my manicurist applied a deep wine shade to the nails.

Overall I quite enjoyed the settings and range of services; I just thought that the pedicurist used a little too much force during the cutting and buffing process, which caused a little discomfort; and she wasn't more careful with my wounded bitten-finger even though I showed her the wound.







No comments:

Post a Comment