NN Header

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Review of Mamonde Rose Soothing Gel


I love soothing gels, and am a huge fan of Aloe Vera Gels (review here). When I came across this pretty Korean product, I was immediately drawn to it - being a fan of roses and soothing gels.


I ordered a tub of 300ml Mamonde Rose Water Soothing Gel for SGD$22.00, and eagerly awaited its arrival. When it did, it was as pretty as it looked in photos, even the lid was gorgeous in a feminine manner.



Ingredients comprise the following: Purified water, rose extract, ethanol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, gold extract, sodium carbonate as a hyaluronidase, lotus extract, plum extract, acrylates / C10-30 alkyl acrylate cross polymers, acrylic ildi ammonium methyl taurate / V Pico polymers, echil hexyl glycerin, tromethamine, Dimethicone, disodium this is dt, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.



When I opened up the lid, a strong, sweet of fragrance rose to greet my nostrils, like roses, like the flavour of bandung drinks but less creamy. It was a very lovely smell and I fell in love with that immediately.



Upon application, this colourless gel was cooling and absorbed rather easily, leaving skin soft, moisturized, but not greasy. I was able to use it for both my face and body. It definitely calmed and soothed me mentally, emotionally and physically, making me smell and feel good about myself.

I am already looking forward to ordering more of these beautiful gels to use


No comments:

Post a Comment