NN Header

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Review of Collagen Facial at Renaza Wellness Lifestyle Lab @ Marina Bay Link Mall


2 Bayfront Avenue #B2-23 Marina Bay Link Mall, Singapore 018984
Tel: 6323 3018


Renaza Wellness Lifestyle Lab has 3 outlets for facials, IPLs, derma-abrasion, massages etc, namely Palais Renaissance, Orchard Central and Marina Bay Link Mall. On top of that, they have other outlets providing aesthetic clinical treatments, nails, foot reflexology and TCM treatments, which pretty much covers all grounds from health to beauty.


I went for a Collagen Facial (SGD$210.00) at their Marina Bay Link Mall outlet, since my workplace is just in the vicinity.


The settings, while elegant and clinical at the exterior with its white and glass design showcasing a row of products on a long counter, contains touches of lush comfort within, with faux grass carpet beneath the seating area. Service of consultant and therapist were professional, friendly and sincere, from the phone calls to pre / post treatment - never without smiles on their faces. It made me feel very comfortable and at ease.


Before the facial session I filled out a form to declare skin issues (if any), which is standard procedure. After that, I was led to the rooms to get changed into a white sheath robe.


Therapist Ellese (coincidentally bearing similiar name to me) explained  the procedure to me while wrapping my hair up. First step was the infusion of hot lavender oil being "hovered" over my face from her palms, and with every movement the fragrance of the oil calmed me gently.


We moved on to cleansing thereafter. I asked her to keep my eyeliner intact - it was waterproof anyway so the masks wouldnt cause it to smear.


Diamond Peel followed thereafter, a light sensation of the suction working away on the layers of dead skin cells on my face. It was so gentle, yet purifying.


Next, gentle extraction took place, further purifying my skin. Anti-baceterial wipes ensued afterward, before a thorough massage with lavender oil. I loved the skillful stroked and kneads on my face while the lavender fragrance soothed.


Finally, Crystal Collagen Mask was applied onto my face, a thick, cooling layer working its way into rejuvenating my skin while I was put to rest for around 15 minutes.




The mask was being peeled off and light cleansing was done before Ellese applied moisturizer for me. The difference, as evidenced here (just after one session), shows significant improvement.



I enjoyed a warm cup of Lavender Tea while chatting with the consultant - no hardsell or un-dignified pushing of signing of packages. It was overall, a very enjoyable treat for my skin.







No comments:

Post a Comment