NN Header

Monday 27 April 2015

Yogurt at Yoguru


21 Choa Chu Kang North 6, #01-48 Yew Tee Point, Singapore 689578
Tel: 6634 0375


After my post about Berry Lite Yogurt (see post here), I decided to do another one, this time on Yoguru Yogurt because of their interesting flavors.  They have several branches as well so I shall just write about the one I visited.

They serve frozen yogurt in refreshing flavors with slgiht tartness. The yogurt comes in cone or cup. I ordered the Small serving with fresh blueberries toppings, and it cost me only SGD$4.70 each.


The first flavor we had was the Sjora Yogurt - tropical flavor, supposedly mango, peach and pineapple all in one. The soft-served yogurt was tasty - the citrusy and sweet flavors were beautifully balanced, making every bite a delight.


The next flavor we tried was the Salted Caramel Yogurt - a more "multed" flavor with a lighter flavor. There was a very slight hint of saltiness detected, and the caramel tones were not overwhelming (i.e. too sweet). 


Bliss was a mixture of passionfruit and dragonfruit - a tropical delight, touches of zesty amongst sweetness, hitting straight to the soul beautifully. Toppings were blueberries and strawberries.

All in all, these healthy delicacies were worth every single cent, and I would love to have them again. 







No comments:

Post a Comment