NN Header

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Opening Ceremony of The Comb Hair Studio @ Boat Quay


13 Lorong Telok, Boat Quay, Singapore 049026
Tel: 6535 3138



My last experience with The Comb Hair Studio at Raffles Place (review here) was an excellent one, and hence I am delighted to be invited for the grand opening of their new outlet at Boat Quay.




They provide a wide range of hair services including trim and cut, hair styling, hair treatment etc . This outlet may not be in a huge unit, but they manage to make the interior very spacious and comfortable.






Pastries and food items were provided. The desserts were very lovely, especially the mini Apple Crumble Tartlets and Earl Grey Panna Cotta. I also liked the Pasta and Calamari.




I had a session of Trim and Treatment by their talented Stylists. The head massage that I enjoyed during the hairwash was very rejuvenating and comfortable , thoroughly pressing and kneading at different spots of my head to soothe. I left the place feeling refreshed and pretty.




Thank you The Comb Hair Studio and Rachael for the warm invite as well as wonderful hair treatment experience. Congratulations again on the new outlet; may business take off beautifully!




No comments:

Post a Comment