NN Header

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Lunch at The Lawn Cafe @ AXA Tower {Revisit)

8 Shenton Way B1-11, AXA Tower, Singapore 068811
Tel: 6534 8749

After my first visit to The Lawn (review here),  I decided to return for their healthy and tasty food.  I had with me my buddy *Sidney, who is also into salads, fortunately.  So we headed there for lunch cum catching up.


We filled up the order chit with the items we wanted, queued to make payment, and then collected our respective food items.  *Sidney had the Olive Rice (SGD$8.90) with an additional side of chicken.  The grainy rice was every bit as delicious as I remembered it to be, fragrant and sumptuous with hints of spices. The chicken was tender with subtle smokey hints, and the fresh vegetables on the side added a lovely touch of crisp and sweetness.


I chose the Salad Bowl (SGD$9.90). Besides the usual toppings, I also added avocado (SGD$1.50) and beef (SGD$5.00). The rest of the ingredients in my bowl were green apple, raisins, olives, parmesan cheese and sliced hard-boiled egg.  I wasn't that ravenous, just merely greedy because everything seemed so good. The ingredients were all fresh and delectable; so good that I did not even douse the lovely homemade vinaigrette dressing I'd asked for. The beef was succulent and juicy, grilled perfectly to emanate the right amount of charred charms amongst beef's natural saccharine flavour.








No comments:

Post a Comment