NN Header

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Drinks at Bar on 5 at Mandarin Orchard Hotel


333 Orchard Road, Level 5, Mandarin Orchard, Singapore 238867
Tel: 6831 6826


Back at one of favorite hotels, where I enjoyed meals and teas at their Arteastiq, Antoinette, Ippudo, Wild Honey or Jones the Grocer etc. This place has become one of my favorite hangouts, and now it was time to go for drinks here, at none other than Bar on 5.


Posh, dimly-lit and sophisticated, we settled in comfortably, and the waiters sent the menus as well as torchlights for us to read in the darkness. I had the Mojito (SGD$18.00) - coming in these really gorgeous colors. Flavor was good - hints of mint and sweetness, with a good dash of white rum.


*Katherine had the Gin & Tonic (SGD$18.00) - lovely concotion, but like my drink - we both thought the portion was rather small.

Anyway, this is a gorgeous, totally swanky place and I would definitely be back for more.








No comments:

Post a Comment