NN Header

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Afternoon Tea at Costa Coffee @ Somerset 313

313 Orchard Road #01-29 Somerset 313, Singapore 238895
Tel: 6636 9774



As chance would have it, I held several appointments at Costa Coffee at Somerset 313 because of its centralised location and the availability of seats in afternoons. Costa Coffee has about 1,000 outlets in UK itself, and another about 1,000 outlets across the world, making it a global coffeeshop for all, to enjoy a wide range of beverages and some light pastries.




I first tried their Coconut Iced Mocha (specials), and then moved on to other drinks. The Matcha Latte (aka "green tea latte") was thick, rich and aromatic of green tea's flavour, perking me up easily.




The latest drink I tried is another of their specials, the White Coffee Mocha, a lovely roast with sweet notes of white chocolate. I also loved how their foam art is a subtle design of their logo (3 beans interlinked) - simple but so elegant looking.

Yes, Costa Coffee definitely makes quality coffee, and in unique seasonal flavours too. I will continue to be holding appointments here for sometime, so I can enjoy their nice coffee and good service.







No comments:

Post a Comment