NN Header

Sunday 8 April 2018

Beauty Review on Evans Dermalogical Organic Aloe Vera Gel


My previous article was on various brands of Aloe Vera Gels (review here) and that garnered alot of views, thank you. This shows that the benefits of aloe vera gel is well-known and established.



Some of these benefits include healing properties, soothing and calming elements as well as detoxifying effects (the latter refers tobaloe vera for ingestion). I never stopped my belief in aloe vera gels, and my hunt led to Evans Dermalogical Organic Aloe Vera Gel.

Brand: Evans
Made in: France
Volume: 150ml
Price: SGD$19.90

Being the skeptic I always am, I bought a tube not knowing what to expect. But I knew that I needed a good aloe vera gel because I started on my facial MTS Subsicion treatment (review bere) again, leaving the skin red and raw.



Upon squeezing out the clear gel, the first thing that hit me was the smell. If you have smelled fresh, raw aloe vera juice from the plant itself, you would note that the natural aloe vera scent is not sweet. It bears a mildly "moldish" hint, like expensive rolled carpets.



Evans Dermalogical Organic Aloe Vera Gel smells exactly like the raw, fresh juice from its plant! This, to me says a lot about the quality of the gel, and the high possibility of it being unprocessed / minimally processed.

The second thing that hit me was the coolness of the aloe vera gel. When applied onto the face, the cool gel is absorbed very quickly by the skin and placates the dry itchiness beautifully.



I love my Evans, and hope you would too. If you haven't tried it yet, head on down to the nearest pharmacy and grab a tube now. Especially if you are travelling, have sensitive skin or will be undergoing some facial procedures. Enjoy your gel!



No comments:

Post a Comment