NN Header

Friday 30 March 2018

Review on Advance Scalp Repair Therapy @ PHS Hairscience Lab [Sponsored]


68 Orchard Road #04-34 / 35 Plaza Singapura, Singapore 238839
Tel: 6692 0662


PHS Hairscience Lab- formerly known as "Phyto Hair Spa" (yes, you might find it really familiar) has been around for 12 years, combining trichology, science and technology to create hair miracles for satisfied clients all this while.  They also have a botanical hair care range so that besides the bi-weekly / monthly visits here, we can also continue to practice efficient haircare regime at home.





That said, the award-winning PHS Hairscience Lab targets especially scalp issues - such as dryness of scalp, dandruff, extensive hair fall concerns etc. They currently have outlets at Wheelock Place, Plaza Singapura and Ngee Ann City as well as capsules at Bedok Mall and Parkway Parade.



I was delighted to be invited for a session of Advance Scalp Repair Therapy Treatment (worth SGD$328.00). Consultant Coco served hot tea, warm towel and biscuits in the consultation room where she interviewed me on my hair / scalp concerns, lifestyle and dietary habits. She seemed to have the "people owe me money" face throughout the day it seemed, and kept chatting away in Mandarin (without ascertaining I definitely understood the language) using lots of huge words and treatment jargons that were totally lost on me.

After the scalp scan analysis and tailoring a set of treatments for me, I went to the yellow-seats treatment hall. A black salon robe was brought for me, with blanket, tea, towel and magazines. The therapist was much better - friendly, informative and gentle in her services.



A hair wash kickstarted the treatment session. I loved the hairwash area - look at the outside city view! PHS Botanicals shampoo was used on my hair, giving a cooling, minty sensation. There was something else being used (therapist explained, but I still didn't catch it) - either very strong multi-jets of water or some massaging device that delivered some sort of stimulant to the head. She explained that it was to penetrate and prepare scalp for better absorption of treatment later. I thought those jets were very comfortable.




Some serums and sprays were used on my hair and scalp before a "comb-through" with their machine- the handheld device emanated red light and thus,  a little heat.



Then a white botanical cream was applied to my scalp before the LED-red machine hovered above me for around 20 minutes, penetrating deeply through my scalp.

After another round of hairwash, blow-drying and hair serum, I returned to the consultation room where Coco did another round of hair scan analysis to show me the difference. The previous red areas have lightened up, and the scalp appear cleaner.

Hair felt better - clean and fresh, of course, and fuller (I dream). The hair smoothing serum worked really well, keeping my hair silky throughout the day. Thank you PHS Hairscience Lab for the lovely hair and scalp treatment.




1 comment:

  1. Scalp Treatment is ultimate for hair growth because it nourishes and stimulates the scalp. It will benefit your scalp and hair in ways you never thought possible! Used a couple times this, The Dry/Problematic Scalp Keratin Treatment will soothe dry scalp and rid it of any pesky flakes.

    ReplyDelete