NN Header

Thursday 7 December 2017

Review on R6 Facial Treatment by Jean Yip @ Plaza Singapura [Sponsored]





68 Orchard Road #04-02 Plaza Singapura, Singapore 238839
Tel: 6332 9918




Jean Yip Group was founded in 1982 by Jean Yip herself, with a single outlet at Katong area. Over the years, it has expanded with over 800 beauty therapists and hairstylists, providing full suite of beauty services, spanning across Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

I was honoured to be invited by Jean Yip Beauty for their R6 Dermasonic Facial Treatment (worth SGD$300++).



The appointment began with the usual interview by the consultant, about my current beauty regime and lifestyle. Then a scan was done and analysis was captured on the computer immediately. My consultant explained the analysis to me, and also how the treatment would aid my skin conditions.




We then proceeded to the treatment room which was spacious with nice wood floor panelling. I changed into their white gown and waited for therapist Isabelle to attend to me.

She did 2 rounds of cleansing for me to remove my makeup and dirt, using their in-house products made of herbs.




Then she applied some ampoule over my face and used the Dermasonic machine on me, cleansing by penetrating the deep layers of the skin. The cool flat blade vibrated but there was no pain nor discomfort; it extracted some dirt that was not cleaned by daily washing or scrubbing alone.

After that, there was a facial massage and extraction. The massage was extremely enjoyable while the extraction was gentle but thorough.





Following that, Isabelle placed some lotion on my face to sterilize and soothe, covered by cotton pads. A machine was brought in to spray cool mists over my face; Sano water or something; meant to hydrate and soothe.

Next, a gauze sheet was placed over my face and Seaweed Mask was spread thickly over the gauze sheet. I was left to rest for about 15 - 20 minutes until the mask dried.

Isabelle then cleansed off the mask and applied for me toner and moisturizer. A relaxing shoulder massage concluded the indulging session.



I am thankful for this facial session; it was timely since I just returned from a short trip. My pores feel so clean now and skin supple. Isabelle is also experienced in what she does - knowledgeable and professional, always speaking in soft tones so as not to spoil the calm ambience. Thank you Jean Yip Beauty for this wonderful treat!






No comments:

Post a Comment