NN Header

Friday 8 December 2017

Brunch at Ollie Cafe @ Orchard Gateway


277 Orchard Road #B2-10 Orchard Gateway, Singapore 238858
Tel: 6702 2168




Been passing by this cosy little cafe whenever I cross to Centrepoint from Orchard Gateway. Mostly, it is not very crowded. The polite crew always welcomes passer-bys warmly so today I decided to head to Ollie Cafe for brunch.



The cafe has a pretty open cafe - the kind that your eyes can sweep with a single glance. Faux brick walls and colorful chairs bring about a chillax mood. Service was surprisingly very good - attentive and friendly. Menu comprises mainly American cuisine like delicious-sounding burgers and brunch items, as well as a wide array of coffees.





I had an Eggs Benedict (SGD $14.90) which comprised wobbly eggs oozing golden glory when sliced into. What formed the base were English muffin and smoked salmon slices, and then on the side were tomato with salad. It was very good, especially the well-textured muffins lending a good bite but were not hard.



I also tried an Almond Latte (SGD $7.00), initially a little worried at how it would turn out. I was pleasantly surprised when the creamy piquant almond flavour blended smoothly with coffee aroma, making the hot beverage extremely tasty.

Overall I enjoyed my dining experience very much, and wondered why I did not come by earlier. I will be back for more soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment