NN Header

Friday 17 November 2017

Reviews on Flowers by Floral Garage Singapore [Sponsored]


Floral Garage Singapore
Address:  756 Upper Serangoon Road #03-34 Singapore 534626
Tel: 9387 8871 / 6282 2813




Imagine coming home from a short trip overseas to find a basket of fresh flowers (roses, namely), centered around the sweetest Teddy Bear - delivered right to my doorstep. My exhaustion dissipated immediately as I took in the fragrance of the roses and shy smile of the stuffed bear - thank you Floral Garage for the awesome arrangement.





Who / what is the Floral Garage? Well, they would like to be the best florist in Singapore, offering a wide range of products from fresh flowers (hand bouquets, flower arrangements, gift baskets) to flower stands to dried flowers, terrariums, party supplies, gift hampers, stuffed animals and condolences flowers / wreaths etc.   They offer same-day delivery so feel free to contact them for urgent orders, and the BEST part is that they give back to society through fundraisers and floral arrangement workshops etc.




With a website that is super easy to manoeuvre and fun to browse, it makes for easy ordering. However, I took a while to select what I wanted because their array of products is aplenty, and everything looks equally gorgeous to me! Finally, I decided to go for my favourite roses and bear combination, so "Love Is In The Air" (SGD$149.90) and I found each other.





I had to fill out a simple order form, and the beautiful flower gift basket arrived within hours. The roses were dewy as though they had just been watered! Importantly, my gift basket also resembled how it looks online, no gimmicks at all - quality is definitely there.



Thank you Floral Garage for the wonderful experience and stunning flower hamper; I will definitely be happy to support you and recommend you to friends shopping for gifts to surprise their loved ones, or show their appreciation for their spouses / family members or friends.  The holiday season is here so wait no longer - start arranging your gifts today and do check out their Winter Collection 2017!



No comments:

Post a Comment