NN Header

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Intellect Spot Slimming Treatment at Bella Marie France @ Somerset


218 Orchard Road #10-01 / 02 Orchard Gateway @ Emerald, Singapore 238851
Tel: 1800 777 7111 / 6708 8763



I am sure that many of you have heard of Marie France Bodyline and remember the famous advertisement starring the curvy Christy Chung. Lately, they have merged with sister company Bella Skincare to become Bella Marie France (BMF), unifying two good brands into one to offer one-stop beauty solutions centre for clients, using latest technology.




I was honoured to be invited to try a session of Power Body Sculpt treatment (worth SGD$260.00). I also added on a session of Intellect Spot Slimming session for maximal results. The sessions were 45 minutes and 35 minutes respectively.

Bella Marie France at Orchard Gateway @ Emerald is newly furnished (used to be located at International Building), and looks very elegant and beautiful.

The receptionists and consultants were decked prettily in black or cream dress uniforms as well, greeting clients warmly. I enjoyed a cup of Rosalle Tea before being ushered into the consultation room for the standard interview.




To kickstart, my height and weight measurements were taken. Then I was further scanned in a room by standing onto this circular platform with my arms outstretched at 45 degrees. The platform twirled me around as the info was generated onto the computer screen.

My targeted problem areas for this session are tummy and love handle (the latter suggested by therapist Maggie).





I changed into comfortable waffle robe and sat in the gorgeous lounge to wait for therapists over more Rosalle Tea.


Then I was led to the treatment room to be attended to by the experienced therapists. The first one did the Power Body Sculpt for me, a series of hard-and-gentle massage involving use of pink silicon glove and blend of algae and essential oils. The massage stimulates body's metabolism giving it a healthy glow, enhances circulation of skin tissues and tightens skin in turn.

The above session was soothing and warm; my arms were also taken care through cleansing, smoothing wax and homemade body lotion.





Another therapist came in for my Intellect Spot Slimming treatment. She started by dubbing my lower back area (targeting love handles) with cold gel, followed by rolling a small ultrasound mobile device across my body; this was cooling and I didn't feel any pain or itch at all.

Next, an Anti-Cellulite Deep Tissue Detox Massage and a green detox mask was spread across my abdomen area for about 10 minutes. The soft mask was peeled off easily without any mess.

Finally, a cold Body Wrap (yes you heard it correctly - cold) sheeting itself around my abdomen area for about 20 minutes - stimulating weight loss by manipulating the body's natural heat energy  for optimal slimming and contouring effects.




Here are photos of the Before and After effects after one session.

Overall I really enjoyed my slimming treatment here at BMF, because of 3 reasons namely:-
1) gorgeous and soothing facilities
2) soft-speaking consultants who do not hard sell
3) and best of all, decades-experienced and knowledgeable therapists who know exactly what they are doing.

I guess too, that in this high-turnover beauty industry if staff can be retained for a decade, even 2, it speaks volumes about this company as a whole. I am happy to have experienced the professional service here at Bella Marie France. Thank you!




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sending this info. I learned alot from it. I am grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this helping us.
    LPG Cellulite and Slimming Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plastic Surgery in Dubai become famous in last few decades. More and more men and women opt for different aesthetic procedures. Facelift in Dubai, rhinoplasty in Dubai and Buccal Fat removal In Dubai are most commonly performed procedures.

    ReplyDelete


  3. The rising trend of Cosmetic surgery in Dubai is in it's peek.The common procedures are silicone nose surgery in Dubai ,Liposuction Surgery in Dubai,Breast Reconstruction Dubai and all surgical and non-surgical procedures to enhance the appearence and looks.

    ReplyDelete