NN Header

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Lazada GSS Sale 2017 [Sponsored]

It is 4 more days to Lazada Great Singapore Sale and there are exciting offers not to be missed:

  • Up to 90% off selected products
  • Flash deals every 2 hours
  • Get your Lazada x Neutrogena Surprise Beauty Box (For Her) at just SGD $29.00 (U.P. $100.00)

When: 6 to 8 June 2017
How: use voucher code GSSELLE18 (for new customers only, 18% off, capped at $8.00)
Where: Lazada website

Imagine getting your favorite brands of skincare products and cosmetics at super attractive prices this Great Singapore Sale. Dare to go global and shop local at Lazada Singapore.




Just in time for my vacation, I am loving my Lazada x Neutrogena Beauty Box (For Her), comprising of many great skincare products.




Some of my personal favorites include the Travel Set which was extremely convenient and compact to bring around while I roamed from city to city, knowing that my vital essentials were with me.





No stranger also to Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Facial Masks, I love how the wide facial sheets keep my skin soft and hydrated after use, glowing from the moisturized texture.




Finally, the Neutrogena Rainbath shower gel with new flavour- pear and green tea. Besides feeling refreshed, I also ended up with a gently sweet scent that perked my mornings up easily.

Wait no longer to enjoy these products. Pop over to Lazada's online store now and pick your treasures. Remember to use the voucher code GSSELLE18 upon checkout for greater savings.

Bonus - purchase your Surprise Box today and upload a video of yourself unboxing it onto your social media platforms with the hashtag #lazadasurprises. Winners will be chosen and walk away with very attractive prizes.

Remember, its 6th to 8th June. Mark your calenders and set your timers now. Happy shopping!









No comments:

Post a Comment