NN Header

Saturday 18 March 2017

BAKE Japanese Cheese Tarts @ Westgate


3 Gateway Drive #B2-04 Westgate, Singapore 608532
Tel: 6265 1228


Having queued for BAKE Cheese Tarts at Ion Orchard just to try it out (review here), I decided to buy for mine and Mon Beau's families as well.



But this time, I wasn't going to join the long queue. I headed to the new outlet at Westgate, Jurong, where I suspected the queue would be shorter (it was a Saturday afternoon). To my pleasant surprise, there was just one lady ahead of me! So I jumped into the shop and ordered 3 boxes.



Service crew was perky and polite, with smiles and saying lots of "thank you" to customers. They showed me the freshly-baked tarts before shoving the tarts into the bright yellow boxes.

As usual, the tarts were piping hot and had crispy crusts. The lovely combination of cheese and smooth egg custard was scrumptious, making for the perfect afternoon tea snack or dessert.









No comments:

Post a Comment