NN Header

Sunday 8 January 2017

Outfit of the Day - story of my dress

Story of my Dress 

I bought this dress back in 2007, for the price of SGD$168. Now, 9 years ago - you may think it expensive, for $168 wasn't merely $168 back then. But then again, dresses were not that common back then, so that price could've been considered reasonable as well.

Anyway I just love classic, quality, timeless pieces as such. Material is thick with a smooth dark blue interior and sheer sleeves. Till today, not a single thread is off, not a single of those beautiful "Planet Earth" -toned buttons dropped, not a tear in my sheer sleeves. I felt good wearing it 9 years ago, throughout the years as well; I still feel good wearing it today. That, in my book, is a good dress, is what a dress should be about.


No comments:

Post a Comment