NN Header

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Review on Hydro Deep Cleanse Refining Facial @ Fresver Beauty [Sponsored]


14 Scotts Road #05-18 Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
Tel: 6100 8108


Fresver Beauty was started in 1988 and now has 3 outlets in Singapore at Orchard Road, Tampines and Hougang. They use a pure, comprehensive, holistic and effective approach, coupled with a team of highly-trained therapists to executive excellent facial and body wellness treatments. Immunity, vitality and rejuvenation are their foci here at Fresver.

I was invited to try their Hydro Deep Cleanse Refining Facial (worth SGD$160.00). This treatment makes use of gentle aqua vibration technology so that skin debris (dead skin cells, dirt etc) are effectively cleared to reveal soft and supple skin. Micro ions reach deep into skin dermis to stimulate cell rejuvenation and intense hydration.

Anyway, I was informed that each outlet would have 7 to 8 service crew. When I entered, I was greeted warmly by them with bright smiles and served hot Ginger Tea. Decor of their beauty salon is understated elegance;  clean cut in tones of beige and deep emerald green.


After filling out a declaration questionnaire, undergoing a quick consultation and skin scan in the pretty Consultation Room.

My friendly therapist Eileen brought me to the Treatment room so I could change into the emerald green tube gown. I lay on the bed and discovered their hard pillow - felt strangely therapeutic after a while though.


My makeup was then removed gently, followed by a soft facial scrub and facial massage. Eileen then applied a thick layer of cooling cream / gel onto my face and used a machine to go over my face. The vibration of the device permeate micro ions into my face to treat it.


After that, a cooling herbal sheet mask was placed over my face while Eileen did a shoulder massage for me. She mentioned that the mask would deeply hydrate my skin. I was left to rest for about 15 minutes.

Mask was cleansed off afterwards, followed by application of toner and moisturizer. I returned to the Consultation room to fill out a form to rate the service rendered. Very satisfied and soothed! - thanks you Fresver Beauty for the beauty treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment