NN Header

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Review: Skin Magic Renewal Facial at BeautyHope @ Bugis [Sponsored]


261 Waterloo Street #02-42 Waterloo Centre, Singapore 180261
Tel: 6883 2293


In a recent post (review here), I mentioned my experience on Body Whitening Treatment at Beauty Hope. In this entry, I am excited to talk about one of their new skin treatment technologies from Japan - the 60 Minutes Skin Magic Renewal Facial (worth SGD$280.00) - suitable for oily skin especially with blackhead / whitehead skin conditions.


This treatment is designed and formulated for oily, combination and congested skin, especially with comedones commonly known as blackheads or whiteheads. It helps to purify the skin, eliminating superficial dead skin cells, thus leaving our skin refreshed and rejuvenated.


The perfect treatment for me -  I got to enjoy this a couple of days before my wedding. It was very timely because I had some breakouts, especially around the chin area - probably from the late nights and stress of preparing for the upcoming event (see, my face is all clear from outbreaks now once the wedding is over!).

Anyway, so how it all begun was with the usual declaration form filling process followed by a simple skin analysis session.


Then I was brought to the cosy room for makeup removal and cleansing process by therapist Celine. I love how all Beauty Hope's products are natural, wholesome and botanical - goodness for the skin without much chemicals.


Following that, a thick layer of cold gel was applied over my face while Celine ran a device over my face. I cannot remember if this was done before or after she removed impurities from my face through squeezing.


Lastly, a thick white mask was spread across my face - another blessedly cooling treat for my face - before the state-of-the-art red-light technology was put over my head to treat my face while I napped for around 15 - 20 minutes. Needless to say, my eyes were being covered and I could not see anything, but the light was soothing; I did not feel any significant heat or discomfort during the entire process.

Thank you to Joselyn - founder of Gotideas and the team at Beauty Hope for spoiling me!

After the session, my face felt more radiant, brighter and more hydrated. I knew I was all ready for my upcoming Big Day right there and then. Thank you Gotideas and Beauty Hope for beautifying me so that I look and feel better.

Beauty Hope is having a special treat for this state-of-the-art beauty treatment from Japan that's all the rage now, head down to Beauty Hope right now or call: 6883 2293 and quote "Elle" to enjoy this treatment at promotional price of a mere SGD$68.00 (usual price SGD$280.00). T&Cs apply.











No comments:

Post a Comment