NN Header

Thursday 7 April 2016

Review: Body Whitening Treatment at BeautyHope @ Bugis [Sponsored]


261 Waterloo Street #02-42 Waterloo Centre, Singapore 180261
Tel: 6883 2293


I was honoured to be invited for a Body Whitening Treatment (SGD$180.00) at Beauty Hope. They have two outlets - Waterloo Street and Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8; I chose to visit the Waterloo outlet because it is closer for me.


To share a little about Beauty Hope, they were established in 2007, inspiring to instill the confidence in beauty for their customers.  The founder Ms Cherry Lok has more than 20 years of experience in the beauty industry, and uses only 100% natural, wholesome and botanical extracts in her products.


Beauty Hope is a unisex beauty centre and  also provides a wide range of services ranging from facial treatments, spa sessions, massages, slimming, hair removal etc. The knowledgeable and affable crew provides personable service and the setting is comfortable but not pretentious.


Thanks to Joselyn of Gotideas and Beauty Hope,    I was pampered with a Body Whitening Treatment (worth SGD$180.00). The treatment took around 40 minutes, and I shall describe the treatment process here in greater detail.


The therapist taking care of me was Celine. When I entered the room and changed, I was asked to lie on top of the Hot Blanket. The temperature can be adjusted so do inform the therapist if the heat is too much for you.


After that, Celine did the Goat Milk Scrub on my body - a gentle and enjoyable exfoliating process that took around 10 minutes.


Finally, the Black Sea Mud Mask was smothered over me, soothing and cooling. Black sea mud is very beneficial on alot of levels, one of the main functions being able to detox.


The Hot Blanket was wrapped around me after that, tight and snug like a warm hug. I was then left alone to take a short nap during the duration of the wrap. The warmth felt really welcoming in the cool, air-conditioned room. I also felt healthier when I was sweating gallons in the wrap - reduction of water retention (same reasoning as my hot yoga).


Finally, when Celine unfolded the wrap, I was asked to take a warm shower, which I did. After washing off the residue of the goat milk scrub and black sea mud mask, my skin was soft, glowing and looked a shade lighter - why I can tell it because currently, the skin tones contrast between my shoulders and the lingerie strap area is very obvious. So the lightening of the skin through this session has also been reflected rather obviously.

Thank you again Beauty Hope for this generous treat on my skin.  Coming up next will be my entry on their new Magic Skin Renewal Facial Treatment (worth SGD$280.00) - a much sought-after technology from Japan. Stay tuned!

***Special promo for my dear readers - get to enjoy this Body Whitening Treatment (U.P. SGD$180.00) at a promotional price of merely SGD$68.00 today. Simply call Beauty Hope at 6883 2293 and quote "Elle" to make an appointment today - looking forward to seeing you with great, fairer skin too!***





No comments:

Post a Comment