NN Header

Friday 17 August 2018

Review on Kose Sekkisei Herbal Gel

I have always loved Kose's Sekkisei herbal series of skincare, and would like to share with you the benefits and beauty of their Herbal Gel.



The simple yet elegant design of the tub - deep royal blue bottom, and a thick silver lid, gives it a very trustworthy yet beautiful appearance - as though it is telling you that "I mean business", as a facial cream.  Retailing at SGD$56.00 for an 80 grams tub, I would find the price to be very reasonable because it is an emulsion, a serum cream, a massage pack and sleeping mask all in one. In other words, one product is sufficient to fulfill all your skincare regime - and this can be used for daytime and nighttime.




Ingredients-wise, the Sekkisei Herbal Gel contains (among other ingredients) compounded oriental herbs such as coix seed, angelica, loquat extract, melothria heterophylla and mugwort. The texture of the gel is light, cool and easily-absorbed; it carries a gently herbal scent that I find very soothing and therapeutic.



That's me in Vancouver at -4 degree celsius, with supple skin thanks to the herbal gel.


If used during the daytime, a thin layer is enough to keep skin hydrated and supple throughout the day, even in air-conditioned environment or wintry weather (yes, I relied on this heavily during my Vancouver vacation in December).

If used at night as a sleeping mask, a thicker layer is to be applied. The skin feels soft, moistened and beautiful in the morning. I personally dub this my miracle gel, as I can also use it after my laser skin treatments, since it calms and soothes my skin.

Have you found your dream product yet? I think that with Kose's Sekkisei Herbal Gel, I have!



No comments:

Post a Comment