NN Header

Saturday 16 June 2018

Review on Natural Peptide Hair & Scalp Treatment at GroGlo @ Central [Sponsored]



6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #04-69 / 70 The Central, Singapore 059817

Tel: 6909 0916 / 9880 1298




GroGlo Hair & Beauty Bar is a very new hair and scalp treatment centre, located conveniently next to the escalators on level 4, Clarke Quay Central. Made of up a team of young, beautiful and talented ladies, GroGlo Hair & Beauty Bar is not your usual hair and scalp treatment salon, and here's why:

  1. They use only natural products and ingredients, as well as latest technology in their treatment programmes
  2. They don't believe in hard-selling packages, because customers should be comfortable in everything they do. Treatments by per-session booking are welcomed too
  3. Besides treatment at their salon, they also strongly believe and advocate that their customers are well-equipped and empowered to take care of their scalp at home, through their easy-to-use kits and products.



Besides hair treatments, they also have 2 rooms for massage services, curated to care deeply for the body. The current massages include Meridien (Jin Luo) Massage and Meridien Tissue Manipulation  (MTM) Massage.



I was honoured to be invited here for a session of their Natural Peptide Hair & Scalp Treatment (worth SGD$168.00) - a 1.5 hours treatment comprising of several steps. To be frank, I wasn't sure of what to expect, but the moment I stepped into this bright, vibrant beauty bar, I felt very comfortable. The team of young but experienced ladies were all very warm and friendly. What I liked best was how they communicated with each other as well - easy going, friendly with lots of laughter. An environment as such, I feel, puts the customers at ease seeing how happy the team members are, and we too, get infected with the delightful vibes.



The first step began with the usual form filling and an interview on my lifestyle as well as hair + scalp care routine. Then my consultant did a scan analysis of my scalp and explained to me what each photo meant.



Then I went over to the hair treatment area. Service was excellent, from the hot tea they served to taking care of my heavy bag so I could sit comfortably at the armchair. etc. My therapist combed through my hair with an interesting crown-shaped Crystal Comb, massaging the scalp with it, and explained to me the benefits of the crystal on my scalp.



Next, an interesting gel was applied to my scalp. When she showed the gel to me, it was clear; upon massaging it onto various sections of my scalp, it began to foam up. A rinse was warranted afterwards, at the hair-wash area tucked in the back to offer privacy.



A series of tonic and gels were being applied to my hair, all using natural products. A couple of different steaming / treatment sessions entailed, working their magic into my head. My therapist also did a rejuvenating shoulder and back massage for me. 

After the 2nd rinse and more of those organic goodies went into my scalp, I went back to the consultation room for another round of scalp scan. This time, the hair shafts looked stronger and patches of blockages on the scalp were cleared up. 

I cannot wait to get started on these gorgeous-looking Shampoos- La Focus Nature Organic Extract Peptide White Tea Anti-Sebum Shampoo (targeting oily scalp) as well as La Focus Nature Organic Extract Peptide Calendula Relieve and Restore Shampoo (SGD$40.00 each). - to be used alternatively to target the scalp issues I am having currently.

Thank you GroGlo Hair & Beauty Bar for the excellent experience and healthier scalp!












1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. click here

    ReplyDelete