NN Header

Friday 27 April 2018

Chilling Out at Bok's Kitchen by Hidden Chefs @ Jurong West


216 Boon Lay Avenue #01-01 Singapore 640216
Tel: None supplied



I chanced upon Bok's Kitchen by Hidden Chefs by accident, when visiting clients at this new estate in the West (at the multi-storey car-park block). Hidden Chefs are the guys behind private dining concept, and this is their first physical cafe.



The crew was very friendly and when the girl saw me lingering outside, she cheerily popped her head out the window and invited me to check the cafe out.



So I did, even though my stay was short and uneventful (I was waiting for hubby to come fetch me for dinner). The cafe was neat, and spacious, with quaint little tables adorned with vases.



On the shelves were tempting displays of pastries - Salted Caramel Lava Cake, Lemon Dome with Strawberries, etc. The menu also comprised items that looked delicious, such as Char Siew Rice Bowl, Beef Bread Bowl and Pork Loin Pasta, etc.

Unfortunately we were scheduled to meet some friends for dinner, so I only had time and tummy space to grab a Corona.  I will definitely want to return to try their rice bowls and lava cakes.

Despite the cafe is pretty new, and situated in a rather secluded area, the walk-in rate for weekday nights was good. Most of the diners seemed to enjoy their food too, going by comments from young hipsters to uncles and aunties having dinner here.




No comments:

Post a Comment