NN Header

Monday 5 March 2018

Review on Hair Treatment @ Oriental Hair Solutions [Sponsored]


302 Tiong Bahru Road #02-127 Tiong Bahru Plaza, Singapore 168732
Tel: 6377 5056



Lunar New Year was approaching. As we were doing our spring cleaning, I was appalled to note many strands of (my) hair on the floor. Upon counting, I realized that I had better do something about it.




Then I chanced upon Oriental Hair Solutions and decided to give their hair treatment a try. After all, they use natural Oriental herbs in their treatment, so it should all be beneficial and safe.




When I arrived, the receptionists and consultants were all very friendly in greeting me. A health and lifestyle questionnaire was filled up before a scan of my scalp was conducted. My consultant Carrie explained the results to me, and the 7-8 steps she would do as part of the hair treatment.




Next, I was brought into the treatment parlour. Tea and biscuits were served first, then towels went around me. Carrie used a High Frequency machine on my scalp first - it was supposed to help detox and prepare my scalp for easier penetration of the herbs later. There was a very mild "jolting" sensation but not painful at all.




Next, tonic oil / shampoo was applied with a gentle massage. She brought me to wash my hair and then I was back on the seat in the parlour.



Then, herbal paste was applied onto my scalp meticulously; a minty tingle was felt. My consultant explained that their boss used mint so as to obliterate strong smell of Oriental herbs which some customers may not like- mint has a soothing scent that most people enjoy. That was thoughtful.



My head went under the steamer for about 20 minutes before a rinse. Herbal Tonic was applied to my hair before another scan of the scalp - this time, with noticeably clearer surface devoid of dandruff and other clogged areas.

Finally, the Herbal Shampoo as a gift for my daily maintenance. Now I need to think about growing my hair back, especially to replace the fallen strands.

Anyway my scalp feels so much more comfortable now. Thank you Oriental Hair Solutions for the lovely session.





1 comment: