NN Header

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Review on N20 Nail Spa @ Westgate Jurong


3 Gateway Drive, #B1-07 Westgate Mall, Singapore 608532
Tel: 6250 7163



With the approach of the upcoming Lunar New Year and an urgent need to pamper my nails, I decided to visit N20 Nail Spa located at Westgate, Jurong East.  They also have an outlet located at Vivocity, just FYI.

It was a cosy nail parlour and packed with patrons, probably because everyone wants to look pretty for the festivities. I have to mention that I came with zero expectations, just a desire to get colors on my fingernails and toenails.



Two of the crew attended to me, one handled my hands while the other took care of my feet. The usual process of cutting, buffing and feet soak ensued, while someone served me Hot Tea with Chocolate.

I looked through the extensive selection of colors available, and had a hard time deciding. Blue or red tones or silver? Glittery, satin or matte? Finally I decided on a glittery dark blue shade.




My manicurist appeared new; but she was gentle and thorough. After trimming my nails and painting them a lovely shade of blue, there was an arm massage and shoulder / back massage for me.



My pedicurist was a lady with 9 years of experience, and was very knowledgeable about nails and nail-health. Knowing that I had some cracked skin and other self-inflicted foot skin injuries, she was super meticulous with me and expertly did the necessary steps without causing my feet any pain. After the salts soak, buffing, trimming and coloring, the final step was a leg massage.



Overall I was very pleased with the service here at N20 Nail Spa and they exceed my expectations by a far lot. Now I can look forward to Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year with pretty nails.







No comments:

Post a Comment