NN Header

Friday 16 February 2018

Review on Classic Facial Treatment at Resveralife @ Somerset [Sponsored]


182 Orchard Road, Peranakan Place Complex, Singapore 238847
Tel: 6732 1136


Resveralife is a unique retail  brand with worldwide presence that offering a healthy lifestyle experience through the five senses - sight, touch, smell, taste and sound. Believing in celebrating life inside out, the boutique carries wide and diverse range of products promoting healthy way of living through diet, exercise, rejuvenation and spiritual wellness.


Photo Source: https://www.facebook.com/resveralifesg/

Located at Peranakan Place Complex right next to Centrepoint (I think between the jewellery shop and Bee Cheng Hiang bak kwa shop), Resveralife thrusts itself to the world boldly, with doors wide open to welcome everyone to step right in.


Photo Source: https://www.facebook.com/resveralifesg/


Interior decor is clean-cut, modern and elegant in a cold way - stark whiteness and metallic, like a page right out of a lifestyle magazine. This is a very new brand in Singapore, having opened for just around a month; the crew was friendly, polite and a little aggressive at times.



So the standard questionnaire and interview time commenced after I sat down, and was offered tea or water. The consultant patiently went through my skin concerns with me, and recommended several components in the customised Classic Facial I was to receive. She also explained to me what each step would do for me, which was pretty amazing.



Then I was led to the treatment room to change into their white robe for comfort. My beauty therapist entered shortly, and began the process of removing my makeup. She explained to me that all their products are made of natural ingredients, and that over here, they do not use any machines for treatments at all. All these amazing and efficient effects would be the wonderful workings of their products purely!



True to her word - after 2 rounds of makeup removal and cleansing, my therapist used Lionesse White Pearl Facial Peeling for exfoliation, while I lay in comfort imagining the benefits of what the fine white pearl powder was doing to my skin.



Next, she applied a layer of Warm Mask over my face, and a serum, and left it for 15 minutes. This step was supposed to eliminate dirt, oils and other skin damaging pollutants on my face, freeing the clogged pores. The colorless mask was a welcoming spread of warmth upon my face, especially when the room temperature was low.



After removing the mask, more serum was spread on my face while my therapist did an intensive Facial Massage for me. During the interview session with the beauty consultant earlier on, I was asked to choose if I wanted my facial massage to be "Light", "Medium"  or "Strong".  Wary, I chose the first option; the massage was very soothing and enjoyable, kneading the facial muscles concentrating especially around the cheekbone and under-eye areas. Oh, did I mention that before the massage, she applied more serum on my face? So in a way I guess she was rubbing the benefits of the serum into my skin, too.

Following that, another cooling Mask for firming and hydration; this time for 2- to 25 minutes. After cleaning off this mask, Moisturizer was applied to my face followed by a quick shoulder massage.

All in all, I enjoyed my facial treatment session here at Resveralife very much, and am glad that the crew is very confident in the results of their product range. The only drawback was the noise due to their location (right in front of a very busy road) - spa music was played rather loudly in the treatment room, but the contrast with the rock music played at the main reception area, as well as roaring traffic (remember that they have a open-door concept here) - provided little sense of serenity one seeks when visiting spa or facial parlours.

Still, thank you Resveralife Singapore for the facial pampering session!





No comments:

Post a Comment