NN Header

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Dinner at Jack's Place at Bukit Panjang Plaza


1 Jelebu Road Bukit Panjang #03-10 Bukit Panjang Plaza, Singapore 677743
Tel: 6892 8700




Been wanting to revisit one of my favorite restaurants for a while, but didn't get around to it till lately. There is nothing like an oldtime favorite serving up comfort food such as steaks and soups.




The Lobster Bisque (SGD$6.00) served with a crispy slice of garlic toast on the side, was creamy and sweet. The perfect appetite whetter that settled our growling bellies.



Mon Beau has the "Old Fashioned" Grilled Chicken Steak (SGD$16.80) with thick Mushroom Sauce, served with vegetables and grilled potato.




I went for my favorite Steak with Slipper Lobster Combo (SGD$29.90). The steak was succulent and drenched deliciously with black pepper sauce; while the springy lobster gave a delicate balance. Baked potato with sour cream, bacon bits and spring onions was served on the side, making sure this dish was a very filling one.



Accompanying the meal, we had Peach Soda and Red Wine - the latter of which paired smoothly with my steak.



Some New York Cheesecake with tea brought up the rear of the meal, signalling closure.

Always one of my favorite dining places under the J. Peppperdine Group; I am glad it is still aroound, with consistent standard.




To add on, Jack's Place was a saviour this Valentine's Day 2018 - I was supposed to dine out but due to last minute change of plans and most places are not taking delivery orders anymore, I called ahead to Jack's Place to pre-order my steak dinner for takeaway. Doris was super nice and took my order by phone, so that I was able to bring back Lobster Bisque, Caesar Salad, Tenderloin Steak, Black Pepper Steak,  and a White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake for our homely St. Valentine's celebration. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment