NN Header

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Review on Milk Lactic Protein Facial @ SkinLab the Medical Spa [Sponsored]



501 Wheelock Place #04-04 Wheelock Place, Singapore 238880

Tel: 6429 1311 / 6235 3246



SkinLab the Medical Spa has 11 years of experience, treating problems relating to skin and weight issues, and they have a range of quality skincare products formulated by doctors for sale.



I was honoured to be invited for a session of their Milk Lactic Protein Facial (worth SGD$160.00).

They have outlets at Wheelock Place, Plaza Singapura, Westgate, Jurong Point, Junction 8 and Causeway Point - I chose the Wheelock branch as it was most convenient for me.






After a brief interview about my skin concerns and lifestyle, I was led to one of the spacious treatment rooms where I changed into their gown. The air-conditioning was very cold but the bed was seductively warm.



My therapist came in and introduced herself warmly. Then she explained the procedure to me step by step as we went along, starting with removing my makeup using a dry cleansing formula. She mentioned this was different from my facial scrub gel.

Step two of cleansing included using a facial cleanser containing peaches, exuding a lovely sweet aroma.




Then the Milk Mask was spread across my face with the Steamer over my face. I was informed that this process would open up my pores allowing for impurities to be extracted easier.

Rosewater was doused over my face before Extraction occured; a little pain was felt but it was normal.

Another mask was then applied over my face to sterilize and soothe.



The entire treatment lasted for around an hour and my face looked noticeably more radiant and felt hydrated.

Thank you SkinLab The Medical Spa for the delicious treat for my skin, making it glow in time for Christmas and my upcoming vacay!





No comments:

Post a Comment