NN Header

Saturday 16 December 2017

Review on Gel Manicure + Pedicure at Picota Nails Spa @ Ion Orchard


2 Orchard Turn #04-03 Ion Orchard, Singapore 238801
Tel: 6634 0478
Website: None supplied
Facebook: None



Festive season has arrived so my bare nails yearned to be adorned. Shopping around, I discovered Picota Nails at Ion Orchard, and decided to give them a try. I later found out that they are under the same group that houses Pixie Nail Spa and Qoosh Nails Spa.




The layout of the nail salon was long and spacious, done in bright but neutral tones to bring about a light-hearted feel, especially when glimpsing the pink sakura flowers painted on white walls above.



The manicurists wore pretty kimonos in dark blue and pink colors; and were generally polite. Ironically, the manager Angela had lousy attitude and service.




Anyway, I was seated and informed my manicurist that I would like to do a Gel Manicure and Gel Pedicure, both classic. She let me choose my desired colors while my feet were soaked in some bath salts to soften it.



Torn between many colors, I decided to go easy on myself and chose the same maroon glitter color for both hands and feet.

 Through careful cutting, filing, buffing and application, over easy chatter, my manicurist completed beautifying my fingernails and toenails, smoothing the skin and making them glitter prettily for the upcoming Christmas.










2 comments:

  1. Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts. sns nails

    ReplyDelete