Event: Chang Sensory Trails 2017
Where: 11 Marina Boulevard, The Promontory @ Marina Bay, Singapore 018940
When: 7 and 8 July 2017
Time: 4.00pm to 10.30pm
Price: Complimentary / free of charge
After 2 successful runs in London and San Francisco this year, Chang Sensory Trails is back in Singapore for the 2nd year, happening this weekend (Fri and Sat) at Marina Bay Promontory.
What can one expect during its 3rd global stop this year in Singapore itself?
- A unique culinary experience curated by renowned couple chefs "Bo" Songvisava and Dylan Jones of Bo.Lan (ranked #19 in Asia's 50 Best Restaurants 2017)
- The global gastronomy platform will feature mouth-watering dishes from 12 of Singapore's finest Thai restaurants such as Aroy Dee, Folks Collective, Gin Khao, Long Chim, Long Tail, Nara Thai Cuisine, Patara Fine Thai Cuisine, Sa-Yum Dining Room, Talay Thai, Tamarind Hill, Thai'd Me Up Restaurant and The Thai Society.
- Besides the usual conventional favorites, one can also look forward to creative reinventions of Thai classics such as Watermelon Fried Rice, Durian Sticky Rice and Pork Belly Papaya Salad etc.
- The event will also feature live music by local bands including O. K. Ready, The Good Life and Astronauts
- Caricature artists will also be around to paint your portraits
- Live graffiti demonstration by street artist Dem
|Water-melon Fried Rice|
|Tom Yum Lobster|
Wait no further - come by Chang Sensory Trails event this Friday and Saturday for a good time with your loved ones, treat the palate to some tantalizing Thai cuisine, and bask in the full Thai culture!
Thank you Phish Communications for the invite.