NN Header

Monday 27 March 2017

Review on WILD Products' Rosehip & Hibiscus Facial Creme


The quest for vegan, natural products led to my discovery of WILD Products' Rosehip and Hibiscus Facial Creme (SGD$22.00) for a slim, compact 50ml bottle.  It can be ordered via Sephora (ex-Luxola)'s website.


I have read mixed reviews about this product, but it was the ingredients that clearly drew me to puchasw this cream - rosehip, hibiscus, and a multitude of vitamins - created to improve skin conditions, rejuvenation and combat signs of aging.


The product is lightweight and definitely good to bring out or for travels. I also like how it comes with a pump - easy to control amount to use, and more hygienic.

I squeezed a small amount to get a feel of its texture, and what greeted me was a light, sweet floral scent, like fresh cream on desserts.



Texture was creamy, easy to apply and smoothen over the face. It felt thick upon application, but was absorbed. Face felt soothed and hydrated thereafter.

I like this product, but have to concur that it does feel a little heavy for daily daytime hydration, so I alternate it with a lighter moisturizer, sometimes also applying a thicker layer for nighttime hydration.

No comments:

Post a Comment