NN Header

Sunday, 8 January 2017

Poem: Dungeons of the Future




Can't take my eyes off, 
Your spell-binding pearl perfect smile; 
The expression in your dark eyes, 
Said things beyond what words would. 

Can't tear my eyes away, 
From the scene in front of me now; 
The bone-binding piercing pain, 
Painting the most surreal picture - 

Embedded in my mind, for a long time; 
The unimaginable becoming reality, 
You in her snow white arms, 
Entwined amongst crimson red silken drapes; 

It would have been easier watching, 
Your un-moving form in a catacomb; 
Lying cold, still and serene, 
But you'd be cradled against my bosom. 

Can't take my mind off this bad dream, 
Of the miles and years between us; 
The present needs to set me free, 
Release me into the dungeon of the future. 

Copyright © 2016 thearcticstar





1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete