NN Header

Thursday 20 August 2015

Banana Split at Haagan Dazs @ Vivocity [Sponsored]



1 Harbourfront Walk #02-150 Vivocity, Singapore 098585
Tel: 6376 9886


Talk about mysterious coincidences! Just when I was contemplating hanging out at Haagan Dazs @ Vivocity during the daytime for the seaview, and great ice-cream, I was being invited in for a survey and ice-cream indulgence session.


Haagan Dazs has been synonymous with finest hand-selected ice-cream ingredients and superior quality since 1961, and has many, many different flavours to boost.  Whether one chooses to eat their ice-cream in scoops or tubs, or opt for their delectable sundaes or fondues, there is only great satisfaction to be derived. I have been eating it for years, but could never spell the name correctly, lol - today is the day to set it right.



Anyway, the product of the day was Banana Split (SGD$20.00), with huge scoops of vanilla, strawberry and Belgium Chocolate ice-cream, bruleed banana, strawberries, walnut flakes and crunchy wafers.

Before the first Banana Split was served, I did the first section of the survey. Then I signalled for the dessert to be served, and boy, was it huge! It was definitely meant for sharing, unless I was planning to have it for tea or a meal. The appearance was beautiful and colorful; very appetising.



I needn't finish the entire Banana Split, but it was so delicious I ate a good 3/4 of it, before filling out the next section of the survey. Afterwards, I asked for the second product to be served- to my surprise, also Banana Split!  They informed me it was made with different ingredients.



This is definitely quality dessert with Haagan Dazs ice-cream; and I loved the richness of the Belgian Chocolate one the best. The caramelized and bruleed banana was good, adding crisp to the soft texture of the fruit. I preferred the one where toppings of the sauce was just nice - distinctive enough to enhance the dessert but not too sweet.  The crunch of the nuts and wafers added to the tastiness of the Banana Split - I will definitely be back for this attractive dessert.

There was a SGD$10.00 voucher after the survey. Thank you Haagan Dazs for the indulgence and fabulous treats!








No comments:

Post a Comment