NN Header

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Lunch at SwissBake @ One Raffles



1 Raffles Place #B1-04 / 05 One Raffles, Singapore 048616
Tel: 6438 5730


Following the lunches at SwissBake International Plaza (review here), SwissBake MBFC (review here), and SwissBake Paya Lebar Square (review here), I now conquer SwissBake One Raffles. One of the reasons is that if you go during the earlier lunch hours (i.e. noon exactly), the place is still very empty, so we could choose the seats of choice, before the crowd gradually flows in.



Today, I started with a Seafood Chowder. It came in a small portion, which relieved me, since I don't eat a lot for lunch. The soup had a good texture - not too thick, but creamy enough to flow nicely and retain a great flavour. The prawns and squids found within this small bowl of soup was considered rather generous, and freshly bouncy; the chunks of potatoes and carrots added a good balance to this diet.


For mains, I had a Smoked Chicken Salad, consisting of slices of chicken breast, Romaine lettuce, hard-boiled eggs, olives, croutons, tomatoes etc - what a treat! Note that I finished the entire salad without the dressing served on the side, and the salad still tasted delicious - all natural sweetness and crisps of greens. The smoked chicken breast was tender as well. I could eat this fresh and healthy meal everyday!

The entire meal cost me around SGD$15.00 - the soup and hot green tea being top-ups to complete my sald meal - the current promotion.







No comments:

Post a Comment