NN Header

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Review on Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream

After reading some reviews on Mario Badescu's Seaweed Night Cream, I decided to be adventurous and ordered a tub, since my nightcream was running out.  Having tried many brands of night cream before, I must say I held quite high hopes for this new brand that I have not even heard of before.


I ordered it through Luxola alongside my Astalift Jelly Aquarysta. This 29ml tub of night cream cost me only SGD$32.00, but has garnered a lot of positive reviews - not the magical, face-changing claims, but down-to-earth, comfortable reviews such as being soothing, hydrating etc.


I had a lovely surprise when I opened my seaweed night cream up. It was a lovely shade of green , true to its name. It was arranged in a beautiful swirled pattern, and I was impressed that the design was not affected by this product being sent here and there (i.e. from the States to Luxola, and thereafter to my place).


Anyway, the Mario Badescu seaweed night cream consists of aqua, bladderwrack extract, cetyl alcohol, glycerin etc, basically the mains would be seaweed, hyaluronic acid and collagen.

It is very soft and light to the touch; a little greasy upon application. However, it settles in rather quickly after some gentlt massage / rub into the skin, and leaves a healthy glow all night long while we are sleeping. In the morning, the skin still feels very hydrated and soft to the touch. As for firming, I cannot really tell for now because I get to sleep longer hours these few days (hence not sure if the bouncier skin is due to my adequate sleep or the cream).

In any case, this product seems to be so good so far.


1 comment:

  1. تتميز مؤسسة ابراج دبي ان يوجد بها شركة تنظيف بالدمام والتي تتميز بالكثير من الخدمات العامة والخاصة في تنظيف المنازل وانها تعمل علي استخدام احدث الطرق الممكنة والمستخدمة في طرق النظافة الجيدة .
    http://abraj-dubai.net/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85/

    ReplyDelete