NN Header

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Noodles at Hong Kong Dessert @ Tanjong Pagar MRT

120 Maxwell Road #B1-35 Tanjong Pagar MRT Xchange, Singapore 069119
Tel: 6222 2193


I know, most people probably come to this little Hong Kong dessert hut for lovely desserts, but I was tempted by the Shrimp Wanton noodle, and have eaten it at least thrice.

What is so special about it? Besides being small in portion (SGD$4.90), the light clear soup is quite tasty, and the noodles come with a spring to it. Best of all, the dumplings are meatless, just purely big, juicy shrimps in them.  Paired with their chilli or chilli padi, this is a very enjoyable noodle dish for a quick fix.


I have also eaten their Beef Brisket Noodle, in equal portion and with the same noodle soup. The beef brisket was tender and meal was tasty as well. I enjoyed this very much too.

I am determined to try one of their many exquisite desserts soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment